Monday, April 18, 2016

Patching Up After A Breakup


I don't know whether it's good or bad news to know that my friend KL has patched up with his ex-girlfriend.
I heard from him that the girl has totally transformed herself. There's a 360-degree change in her attitude towards him. I hope it's a permanent change.

Who doesn't want this to be a good news? Who doesn't want this world to be filled more with love? who doesn't want this world to have one more couple?

I hope for the best for him.

But I'm still keeping my fingers crossed and telling him to continue his relationship for the next one month or so.

Bless you.

And readers, please bless my friend too! Thank you!

What is your opinion about patching up shortly after a break up? Do leave your comments with me.

If you like this blog, subscribe to my newsletter! Click this link.
Read my eBook too. Download "Dating Nightmares in a Metropolitan City" here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...