Thursday, September 29, 2016

Are you okay with a simple dinner?



"Just a simple dinner will do"

"you dun mind a simple dinner right?"

I told this guy I didn't understand what he meant.

Throughout my 31 years of life, I have never had a single complicated or complex dinner in my life.

Every meal that I have, whether it's breakfast, lunch, tea-break, dinner or supper, is always simple.

He asked not once but twice whether it would be okay to have a "simple" dinner.

Sigh.........................................................................................................................

Maybe he thought I needed something else (you know what I mean) besides eating.

I sincerely pray that the actual dinner would not be so bad. I will give you an update on it. Stay tuned.

If you like my blog, remember to follow the link to my eBook at Amazon at the sidebar of this blog!

Like what you read? Why not share it with your friends in your favourite social network? Click one of the social media buttons below to start sharing. Do you have similar stories? Use the "Contact Me!" contact form in the side bar and tell me more about it.

If you like this blog, subscribe to my newsletter! Click this link.
Read my eBook too. Download "Dating Nightmares in a Metropolitan City" here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...