Saturday, March 18, 2017

Sorry I don't have the time; let's not continue

Source: FreeImages.com
If a guy says he has not the time for you, forget about him.

Time is the most previous commodity each of us has. Every one of us has only 24 hours a day. When a guy tells you he's busy with his work and has no time for you, it's plain bullshit.

Because I have seen the true real man myself.

No matter how busy a man is, no matter how many projects he has on hand at work, no matter how high his position in an organisation, even if he is a C-level executive, if he cares enough for his wife and children, he will find ways and means to spend them with them, simply because he loves them so much.

When a guy tells you he's busy with his work, what you should know is he's telling you you are not his priority. If you are already in a relationship with him, let him know that he should be spending time with you. If he's reluctant, it means he's not that into you and it's better you let him go.

If you only starting to get to know a guy, let me go and don't continue further with him because there won't be much progress. He is only willing to spend time to chat with you online, not on a face-to-face basis. I don't think you want a virtual boyfriend, do you?
I was quite angry with this guy because he was not honest. He was not interested in me yet he just gave me the excuse of his being too busy with his projects and had no time to develop a relationship with me. I told him he should just told me directly he was not interested in me. There's not need to beat about the bush and say "I don't have time", "we are different", or "we're not meant to be". If you encounter this kind of guy, better leave him as quickly as possible because they are not forthcoming with what they say to you.
If you like my blog, remember to follow the link to my eBook at Amazon at the sidebar of this blog!

Like what you read? Why not share it with your friends in your favourite social network? Click one of the social media buttons below to start sharing. Do you have similar stories? Use the "Contact Me!" contact form in the side bar and tell me more about it.

If you like this blog, subscribe to my newsletter! Click this link.
Read my eBook too. Download "Dating Nightmares in a Metropolitan City" here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...