Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Childish men and Cowardly men

Source: Pinterest

Using the two adjectives "childish" and "cowardly" may make you think I'm too harsh and too critical about men. Maybe they just want to let things go quietly.

I perfectly understand.

However, that doesn't mean it's a elegant way of handling things, at least to me.

As an adult, if you want to let me know you are no longer interested in seeing me, can't you men just give me a call or text me a simple message to say something like, "Sorry, I want to let you know that I think we are not suitable, so I won't be arranging to see you again." Can't you be more explicit?

Instead, most guys just kept quiet, leaving me to ask them whether they were not interested or were too busy to keep in touch.

Why do men no longer have guts these days?

Why must they let a woman like me to ask them whether they are still interested or not? Are they trying to save their own faces or do they think this will hurt me less?

Instead, this hurts me even more because I have no idea that you are no longer interested and still cling on to the idea that you are still interested in building a relationship.

Maybe this is one of the reason for the high divorce rates nowadays. It's so tired for women to take charge of everything while men just needed to escape to somewhere quietly without saying a word.

So be it. I'm more interested in mature men who will stand by me when difficult times arise. Childish and cowardice men will not be suitable men to take care of me for the rest of my life anyway.

If you like my blog, remember to follow the link to my eBook at Amazon at the sidebar of this blog!

Like what you read? Why not share it with your friends in your favourite social network? Click one of the social media buttons below to start sharing. Do you have similar stories? Use the "Contact Me!" contact form in the side bar and tell me more about it.

If you like this blog, subscribe to my newsletter! Click this link.
Read my eBook too. Download "Dating Nightmares in a Metropolitan City" here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...