Monday, March 27, 2017

Karung guni - The rubbish man

Karung guni is a Singapore colloquial term referring to men who collect used cardboard, newspapers, magazines and other used items from shops and households.
After chatting so many "rubbish" type of men, I wonder what the problem with me is.

Am I such a rubbish woman so much so that God is only willing to send me rubbish men?

Or is God testing me?

Is God just sending these men to test my character and patience before he sends me the right one for me?

I don't know.

I just know these kinds of men are not the type I envision in my mind.

I have been telling God for some time that I will never marry a low quality man no matter how desperate I am.

I have worked hard all my life, whether it's studies or career. I have sought to learn new things every single day. Why should I deserve men who have no standards?

May this period be just a time of trials and tribulations that I will finally walk out of.

If you like my blog, remember to follow the link to my eBook at Amazon at the sidebar of this blog!

Like what you read? Why not share it with your friends in your favourite social network? Click one of the social media buttons below to start sharing. Do you have similar stories? Use the "Contact Me!" contact form in the side bar and tell me more about it.

If you like this blog, subscribe to my newsletter! Click this link.
Read my eBook too. Download "Dating Nightmares in a Metropolitan City" here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...