Thursday, March 30, 2017

It's just maybe, not an affirmative yes

This guy asked for my preferred time, date, and venue. I regretted telling him my preference because I felt it was a waste of time. What is the point of me telling you my preference when it is your preference that matters more? 



Something is very wrong with the head of this guy. "I don't know that you are so busy." So what was he actually assuming? He was saying "everyone is busy" but then he didn't think I was busy. What's wrong with him? The most important issue is, even if I'm not so busy, does it give you the right to set a date and time to meet and then cancel at the last minute? This guy has already said the date and time are okay for him, only venue was not so convenient. Yet he just unilaterally cancelled the date without proposing another location. What's strange also was that he agreed to the date and time and then at the last minute informed me that it was inconvenient for him. He could have the courtesy and the decency to apologies for inappropriately agreeing to the date and time instead of pushing the blame on me and said the time and date that I proposed was not good for him when he didn't object to it in the first place.




People of course need to work. Are you saying you are a person and needs to work but I'm not a person and doesn't need to work? And yes, I set the area and timing because you asked me to set my preferred time and date. Then you come around and blame me for not setting the date and time that are suitable for you. What a foolish man!

If you like my blog, remember to follow the link to my eBook at Amazon at the sidebar of this blog!

Like what you read? Why not share it with your friends in your favourite social network? Click one of the social media buttons below to start sharing. Do you have similar stories? Use the "Contact Me!" contact form in the side bar and tell me more about it.

If you like this blog, subscribe to my newsletter! Click this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...