Wednesday, April 26, 2017

You look above 40!

After I sent him my photo, that was his comment for me. I looked old. He hinted that I might be lying about my age.

I thought I would be meeting someone who cared only about beauty.

I was very angry. I asked him what could I gain by lying? I was a woman seeking out a relationship on the Internet. This was a dangerous act. I was more vulnerable than the guys. I called him up. Fortunately, he was honest enough to pick up my call and talk to me. I wanted to reason him out that I was seeking an honest relationship and I didn't wish to hide anything. That was why I sent him my photo to reveal who I was and also arranged to meet with him personally. I asked him, if I wanted to hide myself, there would be no need for me to meet with him. I could have just maintain a virtual online relationship with him instead. I even sent him an image of my identity card!

The good news was: we met up eventually and it turned out that he was a very nice guy! Only that he was very cautious about people on the Internet. That was the reason he was cautious about me initially.

If you like my blog, remember to follow the link to my eBook at Amazon at the sidebar of this blog!

Like what you read? Why not share it with your friends in your favourite social network? Click one of the social media buttons below to start sharing. Do you have similar stories? Use the "Contact Me!" contact form in the side bar and tell me more about it.

If you like this blog, subscribe to my newsletter! Click this link.
Read my eBook too. Download "Dating Nightmares in a Metropolitan City" here!

3 comments:

  1. Really like the blog post.  I am amazed with the information and content quality delivered within the blog.  I really like how well you explained the importance of on demand On Demand Food Delivery Service. No doubt the tech savvy world needs out of the box strategies to win potential customers. Take your food delivery business online with our white label DoorDash like App. We have successfully built a DoorDash Clone App beyond original that is more powerful, feature rich and capable to prosper your business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the blog post.  I am amazed with the information and content quality delivered within the blog.  I really like how well you explained the importance of technology day by day. Digitize your vacation rental business in no time with our completely customizable Airbnb clone script. Fully packed with cutting-edge features and endless possibilities, our ready-made solutions help create extra-ordinary business experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great post on Blogspot.com. Sir, thank you very much! All of your tips are very helpful for bloggers. I agree that not being able to write regularly is not a big deal. We're also doing the same thing, and you can check our blog to see how we're doing. A Short Description of the Onlyfans clone app. I need to learn more and learn about more things. In any case, that was a great post; keep doing what you're doing. With best wishes,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...