Friday, May 5, 2017

It's my fault now

Source:wisdompills.com
Now, I've been blaming guys a lot now.

But this post is different.

I have only myself to blame.

With my poor looks, thin figure, poor job and future prospects, poor health and coming from a bad family background, whichever guy I'm with will suffer.

I thought I'm in a position to be in love, to think about romance, love and marriage. But no.

With family members hounding me to give back every cent that they have spent on me will take me a lifetime of responsibility and suffering.

Where else do I find the energy to take care of my career, health and start a family.

I'm always so tired.

I have to let go of this good guy two months ago.

I have to know my place in this life is to suffer, not to enjoy the best that life can bring.

If you like my blog, remember to follow the link to my eBook at Amazon at the sidebar of this blog!

Like what you read? Why not share it with your friends in your favourite social network? Click one of the social media buttons below to start sharing. Do you have similar stories? Use the "Contact Me!" contact form in the side bar and tell me more about it.

If you like this blog, subscribe to my newsletter! Click this link.
Read my eBook too. Download "Dating Nightmares in a Metropolitan City" here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...