Monday, May 8, 2017

He didn't forsake me!

Look to the future because that is where you'll spend the rest of your life. (Source: QuotesGram)
A few days ago, I wrote that I had to give up this good man in my life because of the family burden that I am still shouldering now.

I told him off.

He was angry but he also told me he wanted to build a future with me. He told me that those problems of mine belong to my parents' generation and it was wrong for them to push their problems to me.

I said okay.

So we are still together and working hard to make a future for ourselves and to be freed from my parents' problems.

I'm very grateful to have this man in my life. He truly loves me for who I am. He is truly a caring person and a responsible and sensible man.

If you haven't found someone like this, I'm sure you will be able to find one soon.

Good luck!

If you like my blog, remember to follow the link to my eBook at Amazon at the sidebar of this blog!

Like what you read? Why not share it with your friends in your favourite social network? Click one of the social media buttons below to start sharing. Do you have similar stories? Use the "Contact Me!" contact form in the side bar and tell me more about it.

If you like this blog, subscribe to my newsletter! Click this link.
Read my eBook too. Download "Dating Nightmares in a Metropolitan City" here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...