Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The relationships in our societies are breaking down?


(News Story Source: The Courier Mail)

Maybe it's because Singapore is a "modern" open city that it opens itself up to all kinds of people, some of whom are really up to no good.

Two weeks ago when I was a attending a language workshop, I shared about my sister's divorce case. It was not a case of relationship becoming cold, but it was because it was meant to be a set up from the beginning. The guy asked for a divorce as soon as he received his permanent resident status in Singapore.

So the lady whom I shared this story with reciprocated and told me a similar story that happened to some of her girl friends. She said these kinds of stories are very common nowadays and we needed to be very careful in who we chose to have a relationship with.

I'm disappointed that our society has degraded to such a state where relationship has become a means for financial gains. But I understand we need not let those kinds of unscrupulous men take advantage. It's a matter of whose stronger and smarter. If we women become wiser and learn to discern those insincere men, these people would soon lose their market and disappear from among us

Let us all be very careful in whom we choose.

Good luck!

If you like my blog, remember to follow the link to my eBook at Amazon at the sidebar of this blog!

Like what you read? Why not share it with your friends in your favourite social network? Click one of the social media buttons below to start sharing. Do you have similar stories? Use the "Contact Me!" contact form in the side bar and tell me more about it.

If you like this blog, subscribe to my newsletter! Click this link.
Read my eBook too. Download "Dating Nightmares in a Metropolitan City" here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...