Friday, May 26, 2017

The Food of Love

Source: http://izquotes.com
Since Shakespeare compares food with love, is love a kind of flavour?

I think that Shakespeare hasn't complained explained the nature of love through this simplification.

I'm trying to think about what's common between the two.

And I think that the answer is spiritual.

Eating is not just physical thing. The Japanese say "Itakakimasu" to thank for the food before they start eating and "Gochisoosamadeshita" to thank for the food they have finished. There's a kind of spirit attached to food.

If love is just an emotional thing, it's not going to be transient.

But if it is something that comes from inside us, much like passion and persistence, it's going to be more long-lasting.

So love comes from sense of kindness, appreciation and purity that comes from inside us.

What do you think? What is love?

If you like my blog, remember to follow the link to my eBook at Amazon at the sidebar of this blog!

Like what you read? Why not share it with your friends in your favourite social network? Click one of the social media buttons below to start sharing. Do you have similar stories? Use the "Contact Me!" contact form in the side bar and tell me more about it.

If you like this blog, subscribe to my newsletter! Click this link.
Read my eBook too. Download "Dating Nightmares in a Metropolitan City" here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...