Saturday, April 8, 2017

That someone will appear soon



Ady, my friend from Malaysia, betted with me last year in November 2016 that he was sure that someone was out there for me and he would appear very soon. He was so confident.

We haven't even met before but he was sure about me getting a boyfriend "very soon". As you can see, I was very very skeptical. Ultimately, I was proven wrong and he was right. I have a boyfriend now, and he is what I'm looking for.

So, my friend, you are my boss now. I lost the bet. You win.

If you are still searching, I want to be a friend to you just like what my friend from Malaysia is to me. I may not have met you yet, but I will say the same thing to you:

Never give up.

Keep searching.

There's someone out there for you.

He will appear soon in front of you.

Very soon.

Sooner than you think.

And I'm willing to bet with you on that too!;-)

If you like my blog, remember to follow the link to my eBook at Amazon at the sidebar of this blog!

Like what you read? Why not share it with your friends in your favourite social network? Click one of the social media buttons below to start sharing. Do you have similar stories? Use the "Contact Me!" contact form in the side bar and tell me more about it.

If you like this blog, subscribe to my newsletter! Click this link.
Read my eBook too. Download "Dating Nightmares in a Metropolitan City" here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...