Friday, March 24, 2017

Only busy men are left

One of the many busy guys whom I chatted with

Another guy just told me he wouldn't be able to meet due to work - why don't I just submit to fate or destiny?

Ever since I posted an ad on Locanto seeking a boyfriend, only the busy men, Indian/Bangladeshi men, uneducated men, unemployed men, old men or young men in their early twenties would contact me.

I don't know what these men are thinking. If they are so busy, why do they bother to contact girls? They are not going to be ready to go out to dates with the girls! Are they thinking they can build a relationship through WeChat or WhatsApp?

Crazy men!

Don't they have the decency to consider that they are wasting both their time and the girls' time if they are not ready to date?

The world of dating gets smaller as my age catches up. Guys who are free are already taken up by other women. Only the busy men, those that other women don't have the chance to cross path with, are left, together with other low quality men that other women don't fancy.

If you like my blog, remember to follow the link to my eBook at Amazon at the sidebar of this blog!

Like what you read? Why not share it with your friends in your favourite social network? Click one of the social media buttons below to start sharing. Do you have similar stories? Use the "Contact Me!" contact form in the side bar and tell me more about it.

If you like this blog, subscribe to my newsletter! Click this link.
Read my eBook too. Download "Dating Nightmares in a Metropolitan City" here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...