Tuesday, December 6, 2016

One of the common excuses girls should take note that tells you the guy is not interested in you

Source: Pinterest

A few months before, I met an Indian expatriate working in Singapore as an IT manager. We met 2 times before he said we didn't match each other. I'm totally fine with that but I wasn't happy with the way he handled this.

First, he said he was busy (as if he was free before knowing me). After we met, he said he was loaded with new projects, so many that he couldn't even get enough sleep himself. So he said he wasn't ready for a relationship.

Second, he didn't reveal he wasn't interested in me anymore until I forced him confess. I wondered why he couldn't tell me straight and made me guess his real intentions. For an entire week after meeting for the second time, I was the one who message him "Morning" every day. His reply was short, mainly greeting me back and asking how my day was. That's it. I became suspicious because he usually talked a lot. So by the end of the week, I confronted him and asked whether he was really interested in me. He finally confessed and it was a 'no'. I asked him why he didn't tell me straight because when I met him for the first time, I told him that if at anytime he was not interested, he had to say so immediately so as not to waste my time. He said he was waiting for the right time to tell me. I told him to get lost because he was wasting my time and making him hang on to him in a silly way.

After this Indian expatriate, recently I met a Chinese guy who also did the same thing. At first, he talked a lot then after that read my message but didn't bother to reply to me or replied very slowly (something like after a day or two). He also told me he was "bz as usual" and "nothing change" (quoting from his text messages directly). More about this in future posts. He hasn't told me straight yet that he's not interested. I am hoping he will tell me straight because he told me he was a straightforward guy.

I'm hating all these men who cannot behave like gentlemen and be more forthcoming and have to let the girls guess their intentions. Are they real men or not?

So busyness and not replying to you are the two biggest tell-tale signs he's letting go.

If you like my blog, remember to follow the link to my eBook at Amazon at the sidebar of this blog!

Like what you read? Why not share it with your friends in your favourite social network? Click one of the social media buttons below to start sharing. Do you have similar stories? Use the "Contact Me!" contact form in the side bar and tell me more about it.

If you like this blog, subscribe to my newsletter! Click this link.
Read my eBook too. Download "Dating Nightmares in a Metropolitan City" here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...