Thursday, March 1, 2018

So ANGRY!!!!!!!! These men called up me at 2AM, 3AM, 4AM and even 5AM

Dear single women,

If you are living in Singapore, beware of these creeps:
+65 8246 5136  - A Nepalese telling me he called at 2AM because he wanted to find someone to chat. He said I did not put down the time for people to call but I asked him had he any brains to think what the right time was to call strangers up for a chat!

I will post more details about these guys in the coming days.

I have been so busy with work and really have no intention to maintain this blog but recently there has been a slew of such brainless inconsiderate disturbances that I must voice out to you.

There are many creeps out there! What do we need them for??????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...