Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Parents should ask themselves if they are beautiful or handsome enough before they give birth to a baby girl

Source: http://www.freak4mypet.com/
I have written a few post about the importance of being beauty.

Believe me, I'm someone who looks more for inner beauty than outer beauty simply because I'm not a beauty myself. I like to learn and I think it's better to feed my mind with good brainfood (knowledge, skills, wisdom) than to be pretty on the outside but hollow in the insides.

But I was very naive about what most people think around me.

Now I understand why mums and dads, grandpas and grandmas like to comment whether their newborn child or grandchild is beautiful or handsome because people want to be beautiful and handsome. The reason why cosmetic surgeons flourish is because many people pursue beauty. Beauty is such a big thing in our society and I was living in my own shell, thinking that education will save me despite not having the looks.

But alas!

I knew too late. Even after now I have found out how society works, I still don't have the motivation to pursue beauty. Well, beauty is only skin deep and we all grow old one day. Whereas, with new knowledge, new skills, new insight, better mindset, my brain can be kept young and active!

A few friends and many strangers (can you imagine even people I don't know are also so kind to offer their advice) told my I should go for cosmetic surgery to become more beautiful. Actually, I'm not very ugly; I'm just less beautiful than other women. I don't have the motivation to go under the knife and risk all kinds of infection. A surgery is still a surgery, whether for medical or cosmetic!

Even my mum told me I was ugly simply because I looked like my grandpa (my mum's father). She lamented that instead of inheriting the good genes, I had inherited all the bad genes. As if I have the ability to choose which genes to inherit! (Good news is with CRISPR, a well-established genetic engineering technique that allows us to splice the DNA at very precise location, parents in the future will be able to choose how the child will look like and how smart their child will be).

I was very angry.

How I wish I could tell my mother that she should make sure that she's a beauty and my father's is a handsome prince before marring and give birth to me rather than expecting me to be a pretty girl when both of them are not exceptionally good-looking! Does she know I'm suffering now because of all the bad genes and she and my father carry? Is she aware because I'm not beautiful enough many men have rejected me?

Before any couple marries, make sure you are good looking or else your girl or boy will suffer, especially the girls, because guys look for beauty. This is something by nature and they cannot control. In case, your girl is not good looking enough, apologise to her and tell her you will do your best to find her a mate and stop blaming them for not being pretty enough because their genes came from you!

If you like my blog, remember to follow the link to my eBook at Amazon at the sidebar of this blog!

Like what you read? Why not share it with your friends in your favourite social network? Click one of the social media buttons below to start sharing. Do you have similar stories? Use the "Contact Me!" contact form in the side bar and tell me more about it.

If you like this blog, subscribe to my newsletter! Click this link.
Read my eBook too. Download "Dating Nightmares in a Metropolitan City" here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...