Saturday, February 11, 2017

Bad dating culture, bad dating habits

Source: https://living4bliss.files.wordpress.com
I'm not very certain if what I'm going to write can be classified as bad dating habits but they surely irk me a lot.

There was a guy whom I chatted for a while. We went out two times. After that, I asked how he found me. He told me, "So far OK". After that, he ignored my messages and stopped replying me completely.

This is one bad habit I can't stand of guys. Why can't they just say they are not interested? I thought he was still interested and I continued to want to chat with him, only to find out I was only talking to myself. What's more, he told me he was a straightforward person. Yet, he just couldn't tell me he was not interested.

This was how I wasted so much of my effort and time on guys who have no courage at all and act so childish and cowardly.


I was just talking to myself. He was reading my messages but not replying.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...