Thursday, February 2, 2017

Good fortune is all you need to have a successful dating, rather than seeking the help of dating or matchmaking agencies

Source: http://sonic-the-hedgehog-reborn.wikia.com/wiki/File:YIN_YANG_BA_GUA_2.gif
If you have been looking for a boyfriend for some time but have no luck so far, you may be better off visiting a geomancy consultancy office than a dating or matchmaking agency.

People have been telling me I'm lazy, anti-social and anything that they can think of as the reason for my so far "boyfriend-less" life.

And I thought those reasons were real.

So, I went to different dating agencies to have my profile and eventually signed up with one agency. All in all, I went to about ten arranged dates. Besides guys from dating agencies, I also use different social media platforms, dating websites and even the government internet platform for singles! I even accepted a colleague's recommendation of his fellow colleague. But all ended up in vain. I have chatted with maybe more than 300 guys for the past 8 years and met maybe more than 30 guys. Nothing fruitful has resulted.

Contrast this with my cousin's story. For years she told everyone around she disliked marriage and she would never think about getting married. Then at age 28, she suddenly had a change of mind. She didn't even have to chat with 300 guys and meet 30 guys. Her eldest brother simply introduced one to her. They dated for one year and then the guy proposed and one year later they had their ROM and wedding banquet. Another year later they had their first baby. It's like a fairy tale. Everything went on so smoothly like a carefully crafted story.

People always tell me when you want something so much, doors will open.

But I think, it just boils down to your fate. It is possible that happiness is written into my cousin's life but not in mine. I am starting to believe more in astrology, tarot card reading and numerology.

If you have been working hard to find someone, and have been getting zero results from dating and matchmatching agencies, mayne the solution for you is to seek out an astrologer, a geomancer, a tarot card reader, a numerologist, a palmist, or a face reader. You need to seriously change your luck.

If you like my blog, remember to follow the link to my eBook at Amazon at the sidebar of this blog!

Like what you read? Why not share it with your friends in your favourite social network? Click one of the social media buttons below to start sharing. Do you have similar stories? Use the "Contact Me!" contact form in the side bar and tell me more about it.

If you like this blog, subscribe to my newsletter! Click this link.
Read my eBook too. Download "Dating Nightmares in a Metropolitan City" here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...