Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Dating Nightmares: Happy Valentine's Day 2017!

Source: Pexel Stock Images

Hopefully you have a happy day today!

This blog is dedicated to single women like you and me. I'm in my early 30s and have been finding a boyfriend for years.

I'm generally a happy person but Valentine's Day usually stirs up a lot of emotions in me.

In the public sphere, we all know that public figures have to put up a brave and happy front no matter how much sorrow they have in their heart.

But I'm not going to tell you that I'm happy just to let you perceive I'm a perfect person in this world.

Valentine's Day is, honestly speaking, one of the worst day of the year that I have to go through annually.

It feels terrible.

Yes, I do have friends who wish one another Happy Valentine's Day. But when my friends are going out with their boyfriends/girlfriends or are with their husbands/wives, I do feel very lonely. It's an honest emotion and I'm not going to hide it.

I have spent lonely evenings throughout all these years, watching from afar student couples hand-in-hand, colleagues who receive bouquets from their husbands or boyfriends, women holding to teddy bears and red roses on the streets.

Actually, I used to be very sad. But after my birthday last year, I suddenly changed my thinking. I accepted that if this is God's destiny for me, I have to accept it. So, I'm a little less hard up on myself now. You shouldn't be too hard up on yourself.

If you feel unhappy this day, I have a song dedicating to you, Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go On, for the tragic but romantic love story between Jack and Rose that happened on Titanic.

Click this link: My Heart Will Go On, by Celine Dion

This song is so beautiful and I love it and I hope you'll love it too.

If you like my blog, remember to follow the link to my eBook at Amazon at the sidebar of this blog!

Like what you read? Why not share it with your friends in your favourite social network? Click one of the social media buttons below to start sharing. Do you have similar stories? Use the "Contact Me!" contact form in the side bar and tell me more about it.

If you like this blog, subscribe to my newsletter! Click this link.
Read my eBook too. Download "Dating Nightmares in a Metropolitan City" here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...