Saturday, February 25, 2017

Ugly + Educated = Low Quality Women

Source: Slideshare
Ugly + Educated = Low Quality Women

Why this equation?

Because I can see only low quality men wanting me to be their girlfriend.

Men who are Indians and cannot find Indian women to be their girlfriends.

Men who are Muslims and cannot find Muslim women to be their girlfriends.

Men who are unemployed or poor.

Men who are chauvinistic and expect women to listen to their orders (in the 21st century! I am not kidding you!)

Men who are divorced.

Men who are over 50 years old.

Men who are recuperating from serious illnesses.

Men who only have primary school education.

Men who don't groom themselves.

Men who are always busy flying here and there and still want to date girls and expect their girlfriends to spend most of her time alone.

Do these men think I'm such a low quality woman?

I have worked hard in life to get a good education with very little resources in my families. When I was young, there wasn't enough food to eat sometimes and I went hungry through the nights. Don't I deserve something better now? Or is it because of my God-given ugly looks that I'm not perceived as high quality woman?

The worst thing is my parents have given me their combined looks and they have no idea why I can't get a proper boyfriend and still place the entire blame on me.

I hope that the ugly duckling that I am now can become a beautiful swan in the future and that means going under the knife for my face and teeth, the two biggest weaknesses in my looks.

To me, as I have said in my previous posts, inner beauty is the most important. I would rather work on my brain and my mind rather than going for something superficial as looks. So, that big equation at the top is really meant to explain how other people perceive you and me. Yes, many successful people will say, "don't care about what other people say about you". However, the reality is people must be willing to perceive you in a good light before you can become successful or popular. People want to look at someone with pleasant looks.

Work on your looks as well as on your brains and minds to gain double competitive edge over other women.

If you like my blog, remember to follow the link to my eBook at Amazon at the sidebar of this blog!

Like what you read? Why not share it with your friends in your favourite social network? Click one of the social media buttons below to start sharing. Do you have similar stories? Use the "Contact Me!" contact form in the side bar and tell me more about it.

If you like this blog, subscribe to my newsletter! Click this link.
Read my eBook too. Download "Dating Nightmares in a Metropolitan City" here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...