Saturday, August 27, 2016

Many Calls This Month From Dating Agencies

Dating Consultant. Image Source: Business Insider
This is the month of August 2016 and I have received 2 marketing calls from 2 different dating agencies, one from eSynchrony and another from LunchActually.

I didn't receive any calls from any dating agencies since the beginning of the year and yet now, within the same month, within a span of 2 weeks.

Maybe my name and contact number are on a calling list which is currently being circulated through different dating agencies now and the telemarketers have just reached my name.

I turned all of them down. I no longer feel dating companies offer any hope for me. They kept telling me that the fees they charge justify the database they have but having a good database has nothing to do with successful matching.

If the match fails, you lose both money and time.

I strongly encourage you to use dating apps like Tinder or Paktor or put up a free ad looking for a boyfriend at online classifieds. They are free. So even if you don't find someone suitable at the moment, you don't suffer from financial loss.

No doubt some people have found success and true love with the help of dating agencies.

At least for me, they are no longer my option anymore.

Make your own decision today.

If you like my blog, remember to follow the link to my eBook at Amazon at the sidebar of this blog!

Like what you read? Why not share it with your friends in your favourite social network? Click one of the social media buttons below to start sharing. Do you have similar stories? Use the "Contact Me!" contact form in the side bar and tell me more about it.

If you like this blog, subscribe to my newsletter! Click this link.
Read my eBook too. Download "Dating Nightmares in a Metropolitan City" here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...