Thursday, August 4, 2016

Bad Dating Etiquette: "You Don't Hold My Hands!"


Guys, I feel sorry for you (if you please allow me to) if ever a girl says this to you during a date, "Don't hold my hands... ..." and I feel even more sorry if you like the girl so much and she agrees on a date with you and she is actually out with you.

I don't really understand the mindset of such girls.

If she doesn't like you, why does she want to go out on a date with you? Isn't that selfish of her to waste a guy's time when the guy cannot use his time better to spend with lady who actually likes him back?

I can think of only two reasons why these girls or women act this way.

First, they don't know what they want and they just want a guy to accompany them for dinners or romantic walks.

Second, they might want to gain some monetary benefits from you such as getting free dinners from you or asking you to pay for amusement parks or movie tickets.

So, if you are a woman and you tend to have this habit of not knowing what to make of a relationship, do spare some thoughts about how the guy feels and be fair to him. Don't go out with him if you are not sure about him or worse, you decide to go out with him and tell him straight in his face that he is not allowed to hold your hands.

Lastly, I hope you can sort out what you want and I wish you all the best you find someone you really like.

Like what you read? Why not share it with your friends in your favourite social network? Click one of the social media buttons below to start sharing. Do you have similar stories? Use the "Contact Me!" contact form in the side bar and tell me more about it.

If you like this blog, subscribe to my newsletter! Click this link.
Read my eBook too. Download "Dating Nightmares in a Metropolitan City" here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...